News and Events
Make Payments: You can utilize Plaza Park Bank's FREE Bill Pay by logging in to Online Banking now! If you'd like to review your Plaza Park Bank Credit Card or Mortgage statements online, please use the following links:
ATM Locator: enter your zip code on the MoneyPass website, or download the MoneyPass ATM Locater app on your iPhone or Android.
Kids Save Content
Thank You to all of our AWESOME KidsSAVE! Families. Check out our Facebook page for all of the great SuperHero Photos.
KidsSAVE! is an interactive savings program designed to help kids learn the value of saving and have fun while doing it. This unique program at Plaza Park Bank encourages kids to set savings goals - for the future, for others and for fun.
Becoming A KidsSAVE! Superhero
A KidsSAVE! Savings Account is not your traditional savings account. It is designed to engage, entertain and inspire our youngest customers. All KidsSAVE! members receive:
- Fun Pack: Includes CinchSak, temporary tattoo, wristband, pencil, coloring pages and a special KidsSAVE passbook.
- Honored on the Wall of Heroes: This is the most talked about benefit. Kids dress up in a cape and mask to have their photo taken for the Wall of Heroes in either PPB location.
- Rewards Card: This allows members to earn prizes for every 5 visits to a Plaza Park Bank lobby.
- Quarterly Newsletter: Kids can submit savings ideas and stories of success to be featured in the newsletter.
- Giving Club: Kids can vote for which local charity Plaza Park Bank will give to each quarter.
- Family Fun Events: Invitation to Family Fun Events throughout the year.
At Plaza Park Bank, we know it’s the experience that matters so we do everything we can to make this savings account easy to open and manage. Here are the details:
- Opening Deposit $10
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly maintenance fee until age 18
- Interest* is compounded daily
- Online Banking available
- Limited to six (6) preauthorized or automatic transfers per month
- KidsSAVE Member Benefits (see above)
*Interest rates are subject to change at the bank’s discretion. Current rates and additional information are available by calling 320.252.4200.