News and Events
Notification: our Automated Phone Banking System (Plaza's Automated Teller, a.k.a. PAT) has been discontinued. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about Online Banking as an alternative for anytime access, please call 252-4200. Thank you!
Lost or Stolen Credit & Debit Card questions during non-bank hours?
Debit & ATM (MasterCard) Questions: 1-800-264-5578
Consumer Credit Card (Visa) Questions: 1-800-883-0131
Business Credit Card (Visa) Questions: 1-800-423-7503
Make Payments: You can utilize Plaza Park Bank's FREE Bill Pay by logging in to Online Banking now! If you'd like to review your Plaza Park Bank Credit Card or Mortgage statements online, please use the following links:
ATM Locator: enter your zip code on the MoneyPass website, or download the MoneyPass ATM Locater app on your iPhone or Android.
Certificates of Deposit
Introducing the Family Who Saves CD
Family Who Saves CD Account
• Create a Savings Goal and Timeline
• Open a Family Who Saves CD and Set a Savings plan
• Select your own terms between 182-365 days
• Special Family Who Saves Interest Rate
• Follow the plan and we’ll deposit your total saved amount (plus interest*) back into your account upon maturity**)
*Interest rates are subject to change at the bank’s discretion. Current rates and additional information are available by calling 320.252.4200
• $100 to Open Account
• Minimum of $50 monthly Auto-deposit from an existing PPB checking account
• Deposit additional funds during the term
**Substantial penalty for early withdrawal
Preserve your savings by depositing your money into a Plaza Park Bank Certificate of Deposit. Whether you are looking to diversify your portfolio and just stretch your dollar farther, Plaza Park Bank has the CD options to help you achieve your goals.
Why Individuals Choose a CD:
- Smarter savings: Store up cash for short to intermediate term investing.
- Low risk: Earn more for your money without the risk of other investments.
- Flexibility: A variety of amounts, terms, rates and options are available.
A Plaza Park Bank CD provides you a low-risk way to invest while earning a higher interest* rate. Here are the details:
- Competitive Interest* Rates
- Terms are available from 91 days to 4 years
- Can be used as collateral for loans
*Interest rates are subject to change at the bank’s discretion. Current rates and additional information are available by calling 320.252.4200.
What is a CD? Certificates of Deposit, commonly called CDs, are bank issued interest-bearing deposits that are FDIC-insured. They typically earn a higher interest than other savings accounts. They do pose a penalty if you make an early withdrawal. When you purchase a CD, you invest a fixed sum of money for a fixed period of time and, in exchange, receive interest in regular intervals.