News and Events
Notification: our Automated Phone Banking System (Plaza's Automated Teller, a.k.a. PAT) will be discontinued on March 17, 2014. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about Online Banking as an alternative for anytime access, please call 252-4200. Thank you!
Lost or Stolen Credit & Debit Card questions during non-bank hours?
Debit & ATM (MasterCard) Questions: 1-800-264-5578
Consumer Credit Card (Visa) Questions: 1-800-883-0131
Business Credit Card (Visa) Questions: 1-800-423-7503
Make Payments: You can utilize Plaza Park Bank's FREE Bill Pay by logging in to Online Banking now! If you'd like to review your Plaza Park Bank Credit Card or Mortgage statements online, please use the following links:
ATM Locator: enter your zip code on the MoneyPass website, or download the MoneyPass ATM Locater app on your iPhone or Android.
Having a nest egg for retirement is no longer a guarantee. Boost your retirement savings today by opening an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) at Plaza Park Bank. This investing tool allows you to earmark dollars for your future retirement or college tuition for your children while relishing the tax advantages today.
Plaza Park Bank makes it easy for you to set up an IRA by providing:
- No Setup Fee
- No Annual Fee
- Various fixed rate term certificate of deposits
- Variable rate savings
- Competitive interest* rates
Plaza Park Bank provides a series of IRA options to suit your needs:
- Traditional IRA: Contributions may be tax deductible and earnings may be tax deferred. An account must be designated as a Traditional IRA when it is opened in order to receive the special benefits it provides.
- Roth IRA: Contributions are not deductible, but the interest earnings accumulate tax-free. An account must be designated as a Roth IRA when it is opened in order to receive the special benefits it provides.
- Education IRA: This tax-advantage savings vehicle can only be used for college expenses. Unlike a traditional & Roth IRAs, the funds contributed to the account are considered a gift to the beneficiary under the age 18. The rules are complicated for the distributions from an Education IRA in that they must be coordinated with other education plans (such as State Tuition Plans or HOPE and Lifetime Learning Tax Credit).
Making the decision about which IRA is right for you is going to take some solid analysis. We recommend that you review all your IRA options with your financial advisor, choose the one that best suits you and then come in and open your account with your personal banker.
What is an IRA? An individual retirement arrangement (IRA) is a form of a retirement plan that provides tax advantages for retirement savings in the United States.
*Interest rates are subject to change at the bank’s discretion. Current rates and additional information are available by calling 320.252.4200.