News and Events
Notification: our Automated Phone Banking System (Plaza's Automated Teller, a.k.a. PAT) has been discontinued. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about Online Banking as an alternative for anytime access, please call 252-4200. Thank you!
Lost or Stolen Credit & Debit Card questions during non-bank hours?
Debit & ATM (MasterCard) Questions: 1-800-264-5578
Consumer Credit Card (Visa) Questions: 1-800-883-0131
Business Credit Card (Visa) Questions: 1-800-423-7503
Make Payments: You can utilize Plaza Park Bank's FREE Bill Pay by logging in to Online Banking now! If you'd like to review your Plaza Park Bank Credit Card or Mortgage statements online, please use the following links:
ATM Locator: enter your zip code on the MoneyPass website, or download the MoneyPass ATM Locater app on your iPhone or Android.
Don’t spend time rummaging through your files. Paperless is the way to go. View your account statements online anytime at Plaza Park Bank. An e-Statement looks just like the traditional paper statement, but can be easily saved, printed or downloaded.
Why Individuals Choose e-Statements
Electronic statements are becoming the new standard in the banking industry. They provide a host of benefits, including:
- Convenience: View online anytime, anywhere and accrue up to 24-month statement history.
- Security: Access online on a highly secure website; no more printed statements sitting in your mailbox.
- Environmentally Friendly: Cut down on unnecessary paper and printing costs.
Get Started Today
- LOG IN to your ONLINE BANKING Account from your computer.
- Don't have Online Banking yet? Call us at 320-252-4200 and we’ll get you signed up today.
- CLICK ON the ESTATEMENTS option
- E-Statements option is found under the “Accounts” drop down on the left side of your Online Banking home screen.
- COMPLETE ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Including verification that your home computer can open your estatements documents.
- RECEIVE EMAIL ALERTS WHEN ESTATEMENTS ARE READY
- Starting the following month, you’ll receive emails that your estatements are ready to view.
- Log in to your online banking account to view estatements.