PPB Mobile App & Mobile Deposit FAQ
Mobile APP FAQ
Is there a cost to use the PPB Mobile App?
There is no cost to download and use the PPB Mobile App. Regular transaction fees associated with your PPB account(s) will apply. Depending on your data plan, there may be data costs related to accessing the PPB Mobile App from your mobile device.
Am I eligible for PPB Mobile App?
The PPB Mobile App is available to all Plaza Park Bank clients who have registered with Plaza Park Bank Online Banking and who have a device that supports the PPB Mobile App.
Which devices are supported for PPB Mobile App?
PPB Mobile App is available with the iPhone, iPads and Android phones. If you do not have a phone that is compatible with our Mobile App, but does have data access you can still access your accounts using the Mobile Banking website: mobile.plazaparkbank.com
Where can I find the PPB Mobile App?
Our app is FREE to download in the iTunes App Store (iPhone, iPad) and Google Play Store (Android).
Once the PPB Mobile App is downloaded, how do I access my accounts?
You will use the same User ID and Password as you use for PPB Online Banking. See the PPB Mobile App Guide for step by step login instructions.
What activities can I perform from the PPB Mobile App?
Key functions of our PPB Mobile App include:
- View account balances, transaction history and pending payments/transfers
- Transfer funds and schedule transfers between your PPB accounts.
- Deposit Checks using the NEW Mobile Deposit feature (see Mobile Deposit Guide for more information)
- Make payments and schedule payments using Bill Pay
See the PPB Mobile App Guide for step by step instructions on how to view accounts, transfer funds, deposit checks and make payments.
Which accounts are available for viewing in the PPB Mobile App?
You will have access to the same accounts you have through Online Banking. These can include both deposit and loan accounts.
How secure is the PPB Mobile App?
The same security features and industry standards we utilize for online banking will apply to the mobile app. We do recommend that you log out after every PPB Mobile App session and never leave your mobile device unattended during sign-in to ensure your security.
Mobile DEPOSIT FAQ:
Is there a cost to use PPB Mobile Deposit?
There is no cost to use PPB Mobile Deposit to make deposit. Depending on your data plan, there may be data costs related to accessing the PPB Mobile App from your mobile device.
Am I eligible for PPB Mobile Deposit?
Mobile Deposit is available to all Plaza Park Bank clients* who have registered with Plaza Park Bank Online Banking and who have checking account(s) in good standing.
* Note: Plaza Park Bank reserves the right to place restrictions or block Mobile Deposit users when misuse is suspected.
How should I endorse checks for PPB Mobile Deposit?
The back of each check must include:
- The payee’s signature
- The last four digits of your account number
- The words “For Mobile Deposit Only”
What devices are supported for PPB Mobile Deposit?
PPB Mobile Deposit supports iPhone, iPads and Android phones.
When will the deposit be credited to my account?
Checks deposited on a business day before 3:00 p.m. CDT will be credited on the current business day. Checks deposited on a business day after 3:00 p.m. CDT will be credited the following business day. Every day is a business day, except Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays. Funds Availability Holds may apply. Refer to your Funds Availability Policy Disclosure given to you at account opening.
How do I use PPB Mobile Deposit?
The exact steps may vary depending on your device. You can review all specifications in our step-by-step guide.
How long can I view information about my submitted checks?
You will be able to view the previous 99 days of past deposits and transaction history in the Mobile App. You will be able to view the previous 24 months of past deposits and transaction history in Online Banking.
How long should I hold on to my check after I scan it using PPB Mobile Deposit?
Once you have scanned your check and your deposit has been credited to your account, you should securely store the original check for 60 days before destroying it.
What is the maximum dollar limit I can deposit via PPB Mobile Deposit?
There is no daily limit that you can deposit using Mobile Deposit as long as your accounts are in good standing and the client is using the service appropriately.
Plaza Park Bank reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to place limits on the amounts and number of checks you can deposit using Mobile Deposit.
Are there any types of checks that cannot be submitted using PPB Mobile Deposit?
The following items cannot be submitted using PPB Mobile Deposit:
- Savings Bonds
- Money Orders
- Cashier Checks
- Foreign Checks
- Third party checks (any item made payable to another party and then endorsed to you by such party.)
- Checks or items containing obvious alteration to any of the fields on the front of the check or item, or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check or item is drawn.
- Checks or items previously converted to a substitute check, as defined in Reg CC.
- Checks that are incomplete (such as missing the date or payee, etc)
- Checks or items that are remotely created checks, as defined in Reg CC.
- Checks or items dated more than 6 months prior to the date of deposit.
- Checks or items postdated.
- Any item stamped with a “non-negotiable” watermark